The GodFather RingTone for Your Phone


Do you think Mr Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize?

The GodFather Video

iPhone / iPhone 3G / iPhone 3Gs Stereo Handsfree Headset EarPhones HeadPhones

Saturday, November 14, 2009

One of my visitors is going to receive "The Godfather Trilogy DVD SET" as a Christmas gift.

Hello Everyone,
This posting is dedicated to my dedicated readers of this blog. Thanks to all of you that you visited my blog and enjoyed it. I would like to have a more interactive website. Please do not hesitate to write your comments.

For this Christmas i am going to give one of you my GodFather Trilogy DVD set. But I will need you to write me why I should send it to you and why you deserve it. I will select the most deserving one and send you the DVD set for free.

Now the ball is in your side.. Waiting for the comments.. Talk to you soon

Art..

4 comments:

  1. i feel i deserve this because i have watched the trilogy once. and it made me searched for more bout the godfather. on wiki, on youtube. there is a summarised story on some webpage which is on my blog too. i would surely feel happy to recieve one of the dvd set. :)

    but i stay in singapore. haha. i dont think it'll ever reach me

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.. if you win i will definitely ship there.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally just finished watching The Godfather trilogy for the first time, which i borrowed from a friend.
    I absolutley loved it and would love to have my own copy of this classic! I've since researched it to find out more, got the theme tune on my phone and am even learning Italian.
    Voglio vincere il padrino!

    ReplyDelete
  4. missy .. please send me your name and address and i will send the set to you.. thank you

    ReplyDelete